logo

English

MY FATHER'S FOOTSTEPS IN AMERICA V

Here are topics of three errors, one wrongdoing, Jewhan Chung’s education, father’s curriculum vitae, my lingering thoughts and legacy
  I decided to illustrate the timeline when I made new discoveries, some answers and even unsuccessful attempts.

I. Error 1: Father’s schooling year at the University of Pennsylvania

Since my young boyhood I heard from my mother about father’s American education in numerous times as follows:
When father was ten or eleven years old, he was sent to America for American education, and he had ten years’ (school) education and finished three years’ course at the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, just one year short of graduation.
My grandfather had inherited enormous family assets from my great grandfather, and so was very rich so that he was capable of sending the required money for father’s education. Since father was so young, grandfather also arranged to send his younger brother, Jewhan Chung to accompany father and to act as a guardian during father’s stay in America.
However father was having serious and persistent difficulty with money transfer for tuitions and living expenses, which had been arranged by an American missionary since there was no international banking system in those days. He finally made temporary return trip to Korea to discuss with grandfather for better ways of money transfer instead of the unsatisfactory missionary service and then when he was due to return to America by the same transpacific steam liner, there was sudden and totally unexpected global disaster, World War One, which broke out suddenly, and was followed by world-wide global naval blockade prohibiting any civilian or commercial voyages in the oceans.
Therefore father could not return to the Wharton School to finish the remaining senior class, and so had to settle himself in Korea and manage the family business.
Several years later he returned to America, to find his American friend to collect his personal belongings when he went to Korea temporarily, but he learned that the friend was drafted to the Army, stationed to the European front, and died during the combat there. So most of his belongings were lost, and only a few items were found with great difficulty, including only one school photo thought to be his graduation photo according to mother, and a few books. He also went to the Wharton School, but was unable to renew his study there since grandfather did not want to spend more money for father’s education.
Father stayed in NYC for months, met with Korean friends, and then returned to Korea carrying the recovered items with him. According to mother, it was about ten years after his initial return to Korea, which I thought to be approximately 1925 or so. At this point, I will stop mother’s anecdote.
In the summer of 1969, I visited the alumni office of the University of Pennsylvania for the first time, and gave the staff my father’s name and the final school year which was 1914, and asked for his school record, with my explanation that he had 3 years schooling. An employee there said that since he was not a graduate, there was no formal record at the alumni office, and since I gave the year of 1914, he checked the old yearbooks and found father’s name and the freshman course from 1913 to 1914.
That created a big surprise to me. Then what happened father’s 3 years’ schooling at the Penn? I was confused but I had to accept the fact and followed two friendly employees to the Archives, where they spent almost an hour or even longer before one of them cried at me, “I might find your father’s record!” Indeed, it was his school record of 1913-1914, where I found the name of former school, “Williston Seminary”, and grandfather’s name, “Sang Whan Chung” and some more information.
Father had freshman education at the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania in the period of 1913 to 1914. So father had one year schooling at the Penn, not 3 years’. The question of his 3 years’ schooling was left to me for further search

II. Error 2: Graduation Photo

At that time I discovered that his school photo was taken in front of the Williston Seminary, his former school in the year of 1913, which was faintly seen in the photo.
The first time of my visit to the Williston Seminary, now changed to Williston Academy, was the last Sunday of August, 1979, when my wife’s niece was dropped at the Dorm of Smith College, Northampton, Massachusetts, which was located less than 5 miles’ distance to the Williston. I met the director of the Alumni Association and showed the school photo, telling him that it was father’s graduation photo. He gave me a few copies of father’s photos taken in the school days and made a copy of his school photo.
Before my departure, I asked him whether Williston Academy was a boarding school, he said yes, and he saw my two young sons in the car, and he asked me how old they were. I told him Henry was eleven, James eight years old. He advised me that, if I want to send them to Williston later, I should indicate father’s history with Williston Seminary and even the fact that I discussed with him on that day.
My second school visit was made in the summer of 1985, on the way to several New England colleges for tour with my son, Henry. At the time of my first visit, the director told me that the old school building was replaced by a new one, but the main front seen in the school photo was reserved and now it became the front entrance of the town library. On the second visit we entered through the library entrance and I introduced us to be the son and grandson of the person in the photo, and this was his graduation photo. Certainly my story impressed the librarian and we chatted a few minutes. At the time of our departure I asked her to take our photos in front of this very memorial entrance, and she gladly did it.
Whenever there was a chance to show this school photo, I confidently declared that this was my father’s Williston graduation photo in 1913, until I finally learned that it was not true.
Our family had one hundred year celebration for father’s school photo on Saturday August 31, 2013. My two sons, grandson, and I went to the Williston Northampton School to meet Mr. Jeffery Pilgrim, Alumni Connection Director at the campus for tour.
In the middle of the tour, Mr. Pilgrim confided to me that father did not graduate the Seminary, and only completed three year course without finishing his senior class. Since it was during the campus tour, I could not discuss this matter further with him. In August of 2014, I started to write my father’s American education for the home page of my alma mater, Seoul National University Medical School.
In June, 2014, I had a chance to stop at the Williston School Alumni Office and inquired a staff about father’s graduation photo or album in 1913. She could not find father’s graduation photo or father’s name in the list of 1913 graduates. The graduate students had individual photos one per each person, not in a group photo. When I showed her father’s school photo, she said it had to be a class photo, nothing to do with graduation. From that time on I changed my description of the school photo from graduation photo to class photo.
Father’s Williston Record showed full evidence of four years course from 1909 to 1913, but he did not graduate in 1913 as he should. Therefore I started to communicate with Mr. Richard Teller, Archivist at Williston Northampton School to find out why father did not complete the senior class and graduate in 1913. He tried to explain this problem thoroghly with a number of replies to my questions.
There was the unusual number of absence, sadly not explained, during the spring of 1912, which may have resulted in his repeating a portion of the 11th grade.
Mr. Teller raised possibility of his illness. However I have not known any illness during his stay in America. Here is a part of his letter: Our record show that he enrolled at Williston Seminary in September, 1909, as a member of the junior class – what we now call the 9th grade. He should thus have been a senior in the class of 1913. However his transcript indicates that he missed a lot of school in the spring of 1912. No explanation is given, but illness is the probable explanation. He therefore repeated his eleventh grade year in 1912-13, and did not graduate with his class. Nor did he return to Williston in 1913-14. So he is not in either the 1913 or 1914 senior yearbooks. He probably went directly on to college.
This explains how he completed his freshman, sophomore, and junior class, but no senior class, no graduation. As Mr. Teller thought, father entered Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania and completed only the freshman course 1913 – 1914.
Please review the letter of Mr. Richard Teller about father's stay for two years in his Junior Class.

oRujppinmovezq8YJyFeA5T7mffeDRb4E-j6_Zi6

I will explain the reason of his absence later.

III. Error 3: From Mr. Fay’s letter
In 1985 on my second visit to Williston Alumni office while looking for father’s former school without success since the former school had not been recorded.
One staff there, while looking for father’s record,suddenly showed me a letter of Charles Edey Fay, and asked me whether it was related to Jaone Chung, I noticed it to be related to Jewhan Chung, and immediately I recognized him to be father’s uncle, and asked for a copy of the letter.
The content was very important and serious, but I was so busy with my day to day busy schedule of my practice, so that I decided to hold this matter until I have free time in the future. In 2014, when I started to post “My father’s Footsteps in America” to the website of Seoul National University Medical School Alumni Assoiciation, my alma mater, I tried to search full information, especially the amount of payment, the name of dishonest Presbyterian Missionary in reference to the Board of Foreign Missions. But I was unsuccessful in finding the Board of Foreign Missions, and eventually learned from a staff of Presbyterian Historical Society that it ceased to exist, and the succeeding organization did not have any information on my inquiry, and it refused to take any responsibility to some personal wrongdoings committed by the Missionary of the Board.

Therefore as of now there is no way for me to pursue this problem.

I will just review the letter of Charles Edey Fay below.
His letter started as follows:
Charles Edey Fay - 1027 North A Street, Lake Worth, Florida
January 8, 1956
Williston Seminary Easthampton, Mass
Gentlemen:
Almost 25 or 30 years ago, I made the acquaintance of Jewhan Chung of Seoul, Korea, then a student at Williston Seminary.
He visited my home in Stamford, Conn, and also came to see me in New York City at my Wall Street office where he told me of his financial problem resulting from the misappropriation, by a Presbyterian Missionary, of funds intrusted to him for delivery to Jewhan Chung...

Mr. Fay wrote this letter on January 8, 1956, and said that he had acquainted Jewhan Chung about 25 or 30 years ago when Jewhan Chung was a Williston student. According to the Williston school record, it had been 1906 to 1910. Therefore when he acquainted with and met Jewhan Chung, it had to be 46 to 50 years ago! Almost half a century ago, he tried to help Jewhan Chung and contacted Board of Foreign Missions! All of us do not realize how time passes so fast, and Mr. Fay was not an exception!
Why did it take so long before the Board took the final action to rectify their own wrongdoings and to make a check for compensation? Here is my reasoning

The delay of payment
Why was there such a long wait before the Board of Foreign Missions finally agreed to pay the loss to Jewhan Chung around 1956 though this problem had been presented to the Board Members from 1906 to 1910?
It is hard to believe that the Board was holding this matter though the situation had been made obvious almost half a century ago.
Obviously the Board had been stalling with this unfinished work as long as they could, until the time when the Board was about to end its existence by 1958.
Therefore just before the demise of the Board, its members decided to solve this issue of misappropriation hurriedly not to be left with its own disgrace in the history of the Board forever, and this explains how the compensation was delayed to almost 50 years period of time.
It is very unfortunate that the recipients, Jewhan Chung and Jaone Chung, were already dead, and I am the only person left in the midst of this connections.
However the succeeding organizations were changed six times from 1958 to 2012 and no one knows for sure how many more times it will go through further changes in the future. [Please see the letter from the Presbyterian Historical Society below]
When I contacted the last successor of the Board, the Presbyterian Mission Agency, for further and full information of this misappropriation committed by a Presbyterian Missionary, the staff there answered curtly that they have neither information, jurisdiction, nor responsibility on this matter, since I specifically wanted to know the exact amount of payment in the check, the name of the Presbyterian Missionary, the situation involving the misappropriation and anything else related to this bad situations.
I have been so grateful to Mr. Fay and I wanted to offer my heart-felt thanks to him though he was gone a long time ago. I searched information on him as much as possible, and found two data:

1. He was a biographer, and wrote the famous work “the story of mary celeste”.
2. I found his burial place, which was Pinecrest Cemetery, Lake Worth, Palm Beach County, Florida, USA.
There I also found the dates of his birth and death: May 26, 1875 and May 28, 1957. This gives me room for my thought about Mr. Fay and Jewhan Chung. Mr. Fay must have been 4 years older than Jewhan Chung, and his letter was written only one year before his death, when he was eighty two years old. The address in his letter was 1027 North A Street, Lake Worth, Florida, and the cemetery was at 1724 12th Ave S, Lake Worth, FL 33460.
At this point I decided to stop my further search.

IV. Wrongdoing by Dr. George Heber Jones, Presbyterian Missionary.

Here I found the reason why father lost so many school days in the spring 1912.
The very person who committed misappropriation of the funds was a Presbyterian missionary entrusted for delivery of the funds to Jewhan Chung according to the letter of Charles Edey Fay, an acquaintance of Jewhan Chung written in January, 1956.
This letter was known to me in the summer of 1985 when I made my second visit to the alumni office looking for father’s former school. The secretary showed an old letter of Mr. Fay in reference to Jewhan Chung, and wondered whether Jaone Chung, my father, was related to Jewhan Chung. I immediately recognized Jewhan Chung who was father’s uncle and guardian.
I read the letter, which revealed that a Presbyterian missionary made misappropriation of the funds and the Board of Foreign Missions admitted it and eventually tried to repay the financial losses and made a check payable to Jewhan Chung. But the fact of the matter was that Jewhan Chung returned to Korea in 1914, and then expired due to some pulmonary disease, possibly pulmonary tuberculosis in 1916. The first time I read this letter was 1985, but I was in a busy practice myself, and was unable to explore this problem at that time, so decided to hold this problem for some future dates.
After my fourth visit to Williston in June, 2014, I decided to look into the full information of my father’s and granduncle’s school records, and requested all the records of them. Here is the information on both of them based upon school records:
Jewhan Chung, uncle and guardian, studied at the Williston from 1906 to 1910 and graduated. Afterwards he studied at Colorado School of Mines, Golden, Colorado in 1910, and presumably graduated in 1914 though I was unable to find his school record from Colorado School of Mines as of yet.
Father must have studied at a grammar school in NYC from 1904 to 1909, and then entered the Williston at 1909 as a ninth grader and left in 1913 after completing eleventh grade course without graduation or diploma.
From Jewhan Chung’s record, I found a small slip of paper showing “address: care of Dr. George H Jones, Seoul, Korea. Search through Wikipedia showed most likely person with full name of Dr. George Heber Jones, who I think must be identical to “Dr. George H Jones” in the slip. I can see how important the Dr. George H Jones, Seoul, Korea was to Jewhan Chung so that the slip of paper showing his identity has been kept in the file of Jewhan Chung longer than 100 years of period. Therefore I believe that he was the very person entrusted to delivery of the funds.
At this point it is impossible to prove or disprove that the Presbyterian missionary was Dr. George H Jones, but I have strong suspicion that I found the missionary.
During the Williston school days, father suffered badly because of lack of money due to failure of money transfer so that he could not eat regularly, he tried to make little money by cleaning snow for some neighbors, he also lost his weight considerably. At that time obviously he was unable to pay tuition so that he could not continue his study, which explains clearly why there were so many missing school days in the spring of 1912. Whoever the Presbyterian missionary was, he must be a villain to steal the money which was to be used for tuition and living expenses of my father and granduncle.

V. American education of Jewhan Chung, father’s uncle

When father came to America accompanied by his uncle, Jewhan Chung, father was about ten years old, and his uncle about twenty four years old. His uncle was sent along with father to be his guardian and caretaker since father was so young. Sometime later after their arrival at NYC, Jewhan Chung decided to take education himself, and what I found out from the Williston record and my mother’s anecdote, he graduated Williston Seminary in 1910, and possibly Colorado School of Mines in 1914, and both father and Jewhan Chung returned to Korea, father temporarily, and Jewhan permanently. Jewhan Chung died in 1916 due to some pulmonary disease, most likely tuberculosis. Here is time line for their education:

Years         Father:           Jewhan C       
1903     Arrived at USA:     Arrived at USA    
1904 - 1906     In a grammar school:     Unknown    
1906     In a grammar school:     Entered Williston Seminary    
1909     Entered Williston:     In Williston Seminary    
1910     In Williston:     Graduated Williston, entered Colorado School of Mines:   
1913   Finished middle class and entered Penn:  In Colorado School of Mines
1914   Finished freshman course of Penn: Graduated Colorado School of Mines

Both of them returned to Korea in 1914 presumably together.
Following is the comparison of education which father and Jewhan C had from 1904 to 1914.

Father:
1904 to 1909 – Grammar school 4th grade to 8th grade
1909 to 1910 –Junior Class (9th grade), Williston Seminary
1910 to 1911 – Junior Middle Class (10th grade), Williston Seminary
1911 to 1912 – Middle Class (11th grade) : Missed a lot of school in the spring of 1912.   So he did not complete the course of Middle Class and so returned to Middle Class in the fall of 1912 to spring of 1913 to complete the course of Middle Class.
1912 to 1913 – Repeat the course of Middle Class to complete
1913 to 1914 – Entered Wharton School and finished the freshman course

Jewhan Chung
1904 to 1906 – Prepared for entrance of high school
1906 to 1910 – Studied at Williston Seminary and graduated
1910 to 1914 – Studied at Colorado School of Mines and presumably graduated

Father had severe hardships due to lack of money provided by Jewhan Chung, therefore he could not continue to study since he could not pay tuition, could not even eat properly, and had to do some manual labor. So he missed the school year of Middle Class, and then by the next year he was able to complete the missed Middle Class. At that time he chose to enter Wharton School and completed the freshman course than tried to complete Senior Class at Williston not to lose one year. Certainly I can see the hardship father experienced in those days. Father could not have diploma at Williston Seminary and Wharton School.
Finance for uncle and nephew team was completely managed by uncle, Jewhan Chung who was supposed to use the money for father’s education primarily, but it appeared that at that time he had high school and college education by using the money preferentially for himself, and then used the remaining fund for father’s education only if available. That was how Jewhan Chung himself did not have any missed school days. He handsomely had 4 years at Williston Seminary and Colorado School of Mines totaling 8 years education most likely.
At this point I could not draw my conclusion for certain, but possibly Jewhan Chung used a large portion of the funds which belonged to my father, and so created deficit of money for father’s tuition.
I will go back to mother’s anecdote:
Father had 3 years education out of 4 years regular course in University of Pennsylvania, and one year was missing because he did not have money sent for tuition. During those destitute days, he just ate ice cream in a town general store on credit, and lost a lot of weight. He also cleaned snow for houses of neighbors. His adopted mother, Miss Ellie, spoke to him frequently, “Please come to me and eat with me.” But he was too bashful to eat her meals without payment.
Now the picture became clear to me. Mother did not recognize it was Williston Seminary, not University of Pennsylvania, where he had 3 years’ education out of 4 years’ regular course after having missed one year school course from 1912 to 1913.
I must say that mother born in 1899 never had modern Western or English education, so it was not easy for her to convey father’s story of American education to me and my sisters accurately.

VI. Father’s curriculum vitae

I tried to prepare father’s curriculum vitae as much as accurately.
1. Private Grammar School, NYC: 1904 to 1909 from 4th Grade to 8th Grade
2. Williston Seminary: 1909 to from 9th grade to 11th Grade [11th Gr from 1911 to 1912 not completed due to a lot of school missing, so repeated the same 11th Gr 1912 to 1913]
3. Wharton School: Freshman course from 1913 to 1914.

I think he completed the grammar school and graduated. I made multiple efforts to find his grammar school, even with several visits to New Yok Historical Society, but unsuccessful since he must have attended a private grammar school, not a public school since he was not an American citizen, but a foreign student.
But he did not graduate Williston Seminary, only having completed Junior, Junior middle, and Middle class, skipping Senior class.
Then he completed freshman course only at Wharton School.
From my point of view he certainly needed college diploma for his career.
I thought that possibly he might try to enter some prestigious colleges such as the University of Tokyo or Waseda University in Japan available in those days.
Then he could have made himself a leader in the business circles in Korea. This is just my wishful thoughts, but I could not tell how possible it could have been.

VII. My lingering thoughts

At the time of closing saga of Jaone Chung and Jewhan Chung, I envision two scenes:
The first scene: In 1903 there were ten year old Jaone Chung accompanied by Jewhan Chung in his twenties as his uncle and guardian, and Kim Kyu-sik (金奎植 January 29, 881 – December 10, 1950) as a family friend.
How am I sure that it was 1903, not 1904?
While I was in my middle school in 1952 or so, I asked father about the first flight done by Wright brothers. He clearly told me it had happened during his stay at America. The day of the flight was December 17, 1903 [ from Wikipedia: They made the first controlled, sustained flight of a powered, heavier-than-air aircraft on December 17, 1903, four miles south of Kitty Hawk, North Carolina]. So I thought he had arrived at America around summer or fall of 1903.
How am I sure that he started his Grammer School in 1904?
Father said that soon after he was settled in the lodging, probably an apartment, he was taken to a school for entrance examination, but he failed English test, which was not a surprise. He was told to study English for the next 3 or 6 months and come back for re-examination. He went to a local library and studied English really hard, days and nights, and then at the re-examination, he passed the test and entered the school and was able to study there. Regretably I never asked about his first school, and so have been unable to find it. As a boy, I never thought about coming to America and living here as a citizen, and obviously father never dreamed about my living in America and my continuous search of his footsteps as I have done.
This is my tentative conclusion: Father arrived at NYC in late 1903, failed his entrance examination at a nearby Grammar School, a private school or even church school soon after his arrival, and studied English for several months. Early next year in 1904, he was able to enter the school and then study there until he went to Williston Seminary.
Jaone Chung was in this trans-pacific liner bound for San Francisco for American education in this unknown world called the United States of America.
The second scene was in the summer of 1914, when Jewhan Chung and Jaone Chung were in the similar liner bound for Tokyo Harbor, separately or together. While Jewhan Chung, supposedly the guardian of Jaone Chung, was carrying two diplomas, one of Williston Seminary and the other of Colorado School of Mines, Jaone Chung had none though he studied at Williston Seminary for 4 years but finished only 3 class including Junior, Junior Middle, and Middle class, but not Senior class. He finished only the freshman course at Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania so far. He had long three years of time ahead to complete Wharton School, and had to return temporarily to Korea to solve the problem of money transfer. How unfortuante my father had been!
It was the most ironic scene I can imagine. The status of these two people were reversed, which I found more than a century later.

VIII. Legacy and the meaning of father’s footsteps to us,

When I visited Williston Academy in 1979 for the first time, my wife and I found that this was a good boarding school, and made firm decision to send our sons, Henry and James, to boarding school for good education. Afterwards our two sons were sent to Choate Rosemary Hall and graduated there. Henry studied there from 1982 to 1986, and James from 1985 to 1989, making their stay from 1982 to 1989, seven long years. It was very rewarding experience, and we were able to send them to colleges and graduate schools to our satisfaction. Our two sons have always appreciated us for their good education and wanted to give the same good education to their children.
This is our family legacy coming from father’s connection to boarding school, which is far more valuable than anything.

Following are exhibits of father’s and granduncle’s school records, Jewhan Chung’s slip of paper, its typed note, a letter of Charles Edey Fay, a reply from the Presbyterian Historical Society, time line with its typed clarification, and Williston card from the head of school  
Williston record of Jaone Chung
eAUnOgF9yzSTFiDhfPqxRB4mtAUkhiWK1lXGpbAH

Wharton record of Jaone Chung
vwZ_8d8mTBBTuuhUbqvdwyNJsvOQXqer2xA7bmQm

Williston record of Jewhan Chung
69rDX3TCaGCslHGq7imlksZqP2UTVaC8IF25Xa2zJewhan C record

Jewhan Chung’s slip of paper
Xpc3dSi_nD9fXbYDa-MrKNByZuo-BdPUE6Di6Xab

Decoded typed note
HcyhYidAUR9OZTsinnXl7_tlAG-293JjTJcSGYGM

The letter from Charles Edey Fay
Letter Page 1
hQd9Fzk-gZuBDwcd6eJVA-_zLzLp4Qv00kbp5OGu
Letter Page 2
eVLwsXNRJ6OT3E9mOiQm6RbglHEepl8-SV6DZBJz

The letter from the Presbyterian Historical Society
1tlC054nKfVt1w1Uejo4eAdDbt0M2rjQ6y3U1vYS

INCLUSIVE TIME LINE
TY7f1WQor0iVm9UfRpnP-qYZaOZ7jhj-ELUPgyzY

Typed YEAR and CONTENTS to view father’s lifetime in reference to related people and events
1867 - George Heber Jones born
1875 - Charles Edey Fay born
1879 - Jewhan Chung born
1887 - George Heber Jones, Missionary, arrived at Korea
1893 - Jaone Chung born
1903 - Jaone and Jewhan Chung arrived at USA
1904 - Jaone Chung entered Grammar School
1906 - Jewhan Chung entered Williston Seminary
1909 - Jaone Chung entered Williston Seminary
1910 - Jewhan Chung graduated Williston and entered Colorado School of Mines
1913 - Jaone Chung finished Middle Class at Williston and entered Wharton School
1914 - Jaone Chung finished Freshman Course at Wharton, Jewhan Chung presumably graduated Colorado School of Mines. Both returned to Korea. World War 1 broke out
1916 - Jewhan Chung expired in Korea
1919 - George Heber Jones expired in Florida
1923: Jaone Chung made his second visit to America
1942 - The Story of Mary Celeste of Charles Edey Fay was first published
1954 - Jaone Chung expired
1956 - A letter of Charles Edey Fay was sent to Alumni Office, Williston Seminary
1957 - Charles Edey Fay expired
1958 - Board of Foreign Missions ceased to exist
1985 - Kwan Ho Chung found the letter of Charles Edey Fay at Williston Alumni Office
1988 - The Story of Mary Celeste reprinted
2012 - Presbyterian Mission Agency succeeded former Board of Foreign Missions
2018 - My Father’s Footsteps in America V was written by Kwan Ho Chung who has been honored as a member of the Green and Blue Society of Williston Northampton School.
<?b>

Green and Blue Society
i1kf_wHJpe8IwnwpTiXdlccarQkucSyEqg60dG3J

Kwan Ho Chung - October 15, 2018
No. Subject Date Author Last Update Views
Notice How to write your comments onto a webpage [2] 2016.07.06 운영자 2016.11.20 17768
Notice How to Upload Pictures in webpages 2016.07.06 운영자 2018.10.19 31850
Notice How to use Rich Text Editor [3] 2016.06.28 운영자 2018.10.19 5493
Notice How to Write a Webpage 2016.06.28 운영자 2020.12.23 43427
2452 [MLB] 류현진, 7이닝 무실점으로 시즌 12승 [1] 2019.08.11 황규정*65 2019.08.11 45
2451 [LPGA] 허미정, 빗속 접전 끝에 스코티시 오픈우승 [5] 2019.08.11 황규정*65 2019.08.12 285
2450 Is America Crazy? [4] 2019.08.12 이한중*65 2019.08.13 116
2449 국수주의: 한국 방위비, 월세수금보다 쉬었다. [4] 2019.08.12 온기철*71 2019.08.13 276
2448 Devil’s Advocate: Alan Dershowitz [2] 2019.08.10 이병붕*63 2019.08.15 149
2447 Trump's Trade War with China [2] 2019.08.15 이한중*65 2019.08.16 54
2446 광복절: 1945.8.15 인가, 아니면 1948.8.15 인가? [3] 2019.08.16 온기철*71 2019.08.17 61
2445 Whites aren’t as prosperous as Trumpers seem to think [5] 2019.08.16 운영자 2019.08.17 113
2444 일본연속극: 사카모토 료마 [1] 2019.08.18 온기철*71 2019.08.18 137
2443 World's Toxic Air Pollution Hotspots [2] 2019.08.19 이한중*65 2019.08.20 64
2442 밀정 [6] 2019.08.18 온기철*71 2019.08.20 84
2441 사카모토 료마; 4,7,8 2019.08.20 온기철*71 2019.08.20 58
2440 "Reflections on Reaching Fifty." [2] 2019.08.21 운영자 2019.08.21 101
2439 Irony of Trump's Presidency, an Interesting Analysis 2019.08.23 이한중*65 2019.08.23 78
2438 일본의 수출규제에 분노한 한국인들의 뜻밖의 단결 [9] 2019.08.22 운영자 2019.08.23 132
2437 스카이캐슬의 표본, 조국캐슬 [5] 2019.08.21 온기철*71 2019.08.23 87
2436 Micro-plastic Particles in Bottled Water [2] 2019.08.24 이한중*65 2019.08.24 64
2435 반일종족주의; 이영훈, 일본스파이 한국의 역적 [2] 2019.08.24 온기철*71 2019.08.24 64
2434 사카모토 료마; 8,9,10 2019.08.25 온기철*71 2019.08.25 44
2433 대일 불매운동 등등 [2] 2019.08.24 운영자 2019.08.25 59